If you’re reading this article, it’s fantastic news as you are probably looking for steps on how to subscribe to Hector and benefit from all the awesome features you’ll need to become an asset guardian. You can follow the guide below, or watch the video.
What’ you’ll need :
- Be an administrator or have access to the subscription section
- A credit card
Navigate to the settings section, and then select the Subscription menu.
You will be offered a few options, some are required and some optional. Here is some information regarding what you’ll find on the page.
- Hector is a usage based software
- Each month, or each year, depending on your billing frequecy, you will pay for the number of active assets you have in your environment.
- Depending on your selected package, you will unlock features like software, transit, loaners, purchase orders, transfer orders or work orders. The complete list of features is contained in a table on the subscription page.
À La Carte
- Along with your package, you can add À La Carte items to further enhance your experience, like your very own subdomain, or a login and reservation page designed to look like your organization, or a secondary environment for testing purposes, or emails sent using your email domain.
- You may also add data import or training items which will trigger actions from our team to plan these tasks with you.
- These features are optional, and are priced according to the package you have selected.
After having selected your package and à la carte items, your next step is to enter your payment information.
A recap of the monthly and yearly costs are displayed on the right, so that you can have all the information before you subscribe.
That’s all there is to it! You are now a Hector customer, and can continue on your asset guardian journey.